6.28.2006

Gripe Of The Day

You know, if Marvel can reprint a $75 version of the Eternals in hardcover (released today), I don't see why DC can't do a hardcover reprint of Jack Kirby's Mister Miracle. Regardless of master scribe Neil Gaiman's involvement in the new Eternals series, I would think that Mister Miracle, Big Barda, Darkseid, and the New Gods have infinitely more appeal. There has been clamor for this ever since they reprinted that shitty black and white version on crappy paper a few years ago (which I think is even out of print by the way). Hell, they could probably do an oversized, slipcased, absolute style treatment and people would eat it up. I haven't heard one peep from anyone for any of this Eternals shit, but Marvel seems to be on a mission to reprint their entire library in slick hardcovers. Where is my Scott Free, Oberon, and the Female Furies!? DC, what's up?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home