7.25.2011

7.27.11 Releases

It looks like a pretty decent week of Marvel Comics. I picked up the couple stray issues of this title I was missing at Comic-Con, so I’m all set for Warren Ellis to come on board with #16. That should be a fun infusion of good writing into this title which has had it’s highs and lows. Yes, it’s Secret Avengers #15 (Marvel). I’m also looking forward to Uncanny X-Force #12 (Marvel), which seems to be one of the more consistent titles coming out at the moment. I wasn’t “wowed” by the first issue, but with Frank Cho next up on art, I can guarantee that X-Men: Schism #2 (Marvel) will at least be pretty to look at, hopefully Jason Aaron will hit the gas on the script now that the basics have been set up. I picked these next two up at Comic-Con, but you should also be aware of League of Extraordinary Gentlemen: 1969 #2 (Top Shelf) and Spontaneous #2 (Oni Press).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home