10.17.2011

10.19.11 Releases

I don’t feel very excited about any of the books on the horizon this week. I’ll probably pick up Wonder Woman #2 (DC), will think about purchasing Batman #2 (DC), and will likely just laugh at Red Hood & The Outlaws #2 (DC) in the LCS this week as I put it back on the shelf. It looks like Avengers: 1959 #2 (Marvel) is going to make this mini-series a weekly affair. I’m also curious to see if Stark Trek: Legion of Superheroes #1 (IDW) can pull of this strange team-up. What looks good to you?

2 Comments:

At 3:00 PM, Blogger Tom P said...

Hulk is out this week, Second part of the new arc. Parker has been doing some outstanding work with Red Hulk since he took over. Highly underrated, but so SO good. I see X-Men #1 20th Anniversary Edition is out. 20 years ago!?! The start of my comic obsession. Mad

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger Justin Giampaoli said...

Tom,

Man, 20th anniversary of X-Men #1 makes me feel OLD!

Justin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home