11.22.2012

Thirteen Minutes Nominated For 2012 PCG “Paradoscar" – BEST COMICS WEBSITE


I’m humbled yet again to report that Thirteen Minutes was nominated for the third year running in the category of "Best Web-Site" at the annual PCG “Paradoscars” (formerly the Paradox Comics Group "Oscars”). There are some outstanding nominees in all categories, while the competition in this category is pretty stiff. This year, I'm up against Comic Book Resources (CBR), Bleeding Cool, and 2000AD Online.

Despite my win in the same category last year, I'm still a relative underdog against the big boys, so I'm shamelessly asking for your support. Sign up and vote today over at their Facebook page so that when the winners are announced in December, I can hold my title! If you’ve enjoyed any of my work, please vote, blog, tweet, and encourage your friends to do the same! VOTE NOW: www.facebook.com/groups/thePCG/
The “Paradoscar” actually means quite a lot to me because I consider the nomination to be from true peers in the industry. This also serves as a great opportunity to give a quick shout out to my friends from across the pond at The PCG. With their recent site rebrand and redesign, the crew posts tons of timely reviews that are well observed, articulate, and filled with lively opinions. It’s one of my daily web stops and is always a good read!

2 Comments:

At 3:39 AM, Blogger Tom P said...

I will also add you can vote via the email all info can be found at this address

http://paradoxcomicsgroup.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/the-paradoscars-2012-cast-your-votes.html?m=1

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger Justin Giampaoli said...

Thanks, Tom!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home