1.07.2013

You Thought We Forgot


It’s that time of year again. Ryan Claytor and I will be posting our annual collaboration for the fifth year in a row! Get on over to his site @ Elephant Eater Comics to read my introductory message. The fun kicks off Tuesday the 8th, where I’ll interview Ryan on the state of his involvement in comics for 2012. One week later on Tuesday the 15th, he’ll return the favor and interview me about all of my irons in the comic book fire. Follow us @thirteenminutes and @elephanteater to stay posted. Thanks for reading.

2 Comments:

At 10:06 AM, Blogger Ryan Claytor said...

YOUR BEST POST OF THE YEAR!!! :)

In all seriousness, I had a blast doing these end-o'-the-year interviews with you, Justin. It's hard to believe we've been at this yearly web collaboration for FIVE YEARS now!

See you next week for the interview YOUR followers will want to read. Ha-ha!

Here's looking forward to next year's collabo,
Ryan Claytor
Elephant Eater Comics
www.ElephantEater.com

 
At 4:36 PM, Blogger Justin Giampaoli said...

These were pretty fun. Much less stressful than last year!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home