9.04.2014

Jonathan Maberry @ Yesteryear Comics [Signing]


I’m happy to announce that my retail sponsor Yesteryear Comics has their next in-store signing scheduled for next Wednesday September 10th, 2014. This signing will feature New York Times best-selling author and multiple Bram Stoker award-winner Jonathan Maberry (V Wars, Black Panther, Marvel Universe vs. The Punisher). He’ll be in the store from 10am to 1pm, and we’ll be celebrating the release of his new series Rot & Ruin.

I’ll be working this event, so if you’re in San Diego, please stop by to say hi, support the renaissance of creator owned comics, and support my friend Michael, owner of Yesteryear Comics. Additionally, I'll be acting as a CGC Witness and verifying signatures for those of you interested in submitting books for professional grading. For more information, check out Facebook.com/YesteryearComics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home